Green Planet Paints® (patent pending) presents its new premium line of high-performance interior paints. Combining the rich complexity of mineral pigments with leading edge plant chemistry, Green Planet Paints® has taken earth-friendly paint to a whole new level. The result is a truly sustainable paint that is tough, durable, long lasting, easy to apply and a pleasure to the senses.
Whether the project is a home, office, a new baby’s room or a ‘face lift’ for your kitchen, Green Planet Paints® is the perfect solution for the green-minded painter, designer and do-it-yourselfer. Green Planet Paints® is so unique and durable, there is no need for using a satin or semi-gloss anymore in places like the bathroom and kitchen. So you no longer have to deal with high reflective sheens in these spaces anymore.
- Three vibrant finishes: Flat, Eggshell, satin* and Semigloss*
- Renaissance Palette: 48 standard colors and expanding up to 120 mineral and clay based colors, with the ability to color match just about any non-synthesized color.
- Exceptional Performance.
- Rugged Durability.
- True Zero VOC, even after being colored.
- Easy Application, no need for fancy rollers or brushes.
- Up to 4 LEED Points.
- Improves air quality up to 50%.
*satin and semi-gloss launched early 2012 but is currently only maid on request for now.
- Green Planet Paints® has a very high fire retardant virtue. Although not yet UL tested for this, Green Planet Paints® has been found to withstand high intense flames in direct contact without combustion. The paints were plant tested in a real application using a propane torch, after several minutes of direct flame contact to the paint which was applied to a copper pipe; the paint would not ignite but only turn black and had to be scraped off.
Green Planet Paints® is a product of Go Green World Products, LLC