Green Planet Paints® is truly revolutionizing coatings naturally. Manufactured by Go Green World Products, LLC we offer a complete line of architectural plant and clay based paints, plant based stains and sealers/varnishes for home improvement projects. Our coating products as earth friendly to the environment, safe for use around adults, children, pets and even the chemically sensitive. All the lines are long lasting, highly sustainable, exceeds bio preferred standards and some are MPI Tested. Our products are as closest to nature as humanly possible for durable non-fading paints, stains and sealers/varnishes.
Green Planet Paints® is also proud to say that all of our coating products are free of any Isothiazolinones, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchlorisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone, Octylisothiazolinone, Parabens, Bronopol, or BHT chemicals.
Green Planet Paints® (patent pending) has its high premium line of high-performance interior clay alkyd paints, its Bio-Acrylic paints and Sealers, and its Bio-Mineral stains. Combining the rich complexity of mineral pigments with leading edge plant chemistry, Green Planet Paints® has taken earth-friendly coatings to a whole new level. The results are truly sustainable coatings that are tough, durable, long lasting, easy to apply and a pleasure to the senses.
Whether the project is a home, office, dog house, a new baby’s room or a ‘face lift’ for your kitchen, bathroom or any other space, Green Planet Paints® is the perfect solution for the green-minded painter, designer and do-it-yourselfer. Green Planet Paints® is so unique and durable, there is no need for using a satin or semi-gloss anymore in places like the bathroom and kitchen. So you no longer have to deal with high reflective sheens in these spaces anymore.
Green Planet Paints® interior/exterior paint line known as AgriPaints is a highly sustainable paint line that is superior in every way. At 40% bio content, it exceeds all the bio preferred standards set years ago for the paint industry. AgriPaint is a bio acrylic paint, it has no petrochemical components, no heavy metal dryers like all the others, and it is so durable even the large manufactures are overwhelmed with its capabilities. This one paint line like the AgriStains will help preserve your home in many ways. The Agri lines prevent de-degradation of the substrate and even preserves the substrates. This technology allows our product the ability to help extend the life of your property while making it safe to use even around children and pets, even then highly chemically sensitive have had overwhelming praise of these products.
- Three vibrant finishes: Flat, Eggshell, Velvet, Satin* and Semigloss*
- Renaissance Palette: 48 standard colors and expanding over 120 mineral based colors, with the ability to color match just about any non-synthesized color.**
- Exceptional Performance.
- Rugged Durability.
- True Zero VOC, even after being colored with our exclusive liquefied mineral colorant system.
- Easy Application, no need for fancy rollers or brushes to get a quality look.
- Up to 4 LEED Points on LEED projects.
- Improves air quality up to 50% by its use.
- Bio Preferred
- Highest sustainable products on the market today.
- Safe to use with or around kids, pets, adults and even most chemically sensitive people.
- Interior clay alkyd paint line and primer, and an interior/exterior/primer all in one paint line and primer
- 100% plant / mineral wood stains that act and work like the old oil based stains, but help to preserve wood.
- 100% plant / mineral concrete stains that act and work like the old oil based stains, but help to preserve the concrete.
- Highly sustainable plant based Sealer/Varnish, can even be applied to the paints to give you a semi-gloss or high gloss sheen look. Or to almost any interior or exterior substrate.
* satin and semi-gloss launched early 2012 but are currently only made on request for now due to low demands and processes.
** Color line cards offered are presently of the original 48 standard colors only. Special requests of the added colors can be made but most do not have names or numbers. We are trying to rectify this as time permits.
- Green Planet Paints® has a very high fire retardant virtue. Although not yet UL tested for this, Green Planet Paints® has been found to withstand high intense flames in direct contact without combustion. The paints were plant tested in a real application using a propane torch, after several minutes of direct flame contact to the paint which was applied to a copper pipe; the paint would not ignite but only turn black and had to be scraped off.
- Green Planet Paints® is a product of Go Green World Products, LLC