Green Planet Paints® is truly revolutionizing the coatings Industry naturally and without harsh chemicals. Owned and Manufactured by Go Green World Products, LLC we offer a complete line of architectural interior/exterior paints, wood and concrete stains, sealers and colorants made from minerals, clays, plant oils and water born materials. For all your home improvement and DYI projects. Our coating products are earth friendly, safe for the environment, safe for use around adults, children, pets and even the chemically sensitive. All the lines are long lasting, durable, highly sustainable and exceeds bio preferred standards, and some have even been MPI tested in the past. Most of our raw materials are recycled from the waste streams of other product manufacturing processes. Our products are as closest to nature as humanly possible while providing for durable non-fading paints, stains and sealers/varnishes. We even have an easy-to-use cement micro topping made from natural and recycled materials.
For the Vegan minded, we recently had an independent Vegan expert research every raw material we use in all our products. And we are proud to say that his findings were that everything we use meets the stringent Vegan standards for Vegan certification.
Green Planet Paints® is also proud to say that all of our coating products are chemically free of any Isothiazolinones, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchlorisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone, Octylisothiazolinone, Parabens, Bronopol, or BHT chemicals. As well we do not use heavy metal carcinogen dryers or other chemicals known to be a carcinogen.
We are not just trying to match the industry EPA standards in being VOC compliant. We set an entirely new standard that others can’t match. Starting with our latest ASMT D6886 certification and our C14 and C18 testing completed by Cal Poly through a third party. The others call their products “Green” because their bases are supposedly at EPA compliant levels of (zero = / < 5 g/l) But this is only true if you do not add colors. Conventional colorants are EPA compliant if they are = / < 150 g/l, so if you desired a bold color, your paint will not be at < 5 g/l, but possibly more like > 100 g/l. Here at Go Green World Products, we produce our own colorant systems called Agri-Colors and sold under the Green Planet Paints® trade name. Agri-Color technology offers a real zero VOC and is a 100% sustainable tint system which is also Bio-preferred, containing over 80% recycled bio content. No one in the industry can honestly state this except us. The rest of the industry can’t even comply with ASMT D6886, C14 or C18 testing as they tell the absolute truth.
Green Planet Paints® (patent pending) now has its premium high-performance interior/exterior Bio-Acrylic paints, Sealers/clear coats, and its Bio-Mineral stains. Combining the rich complexity of natural mineral pigments with leading edge plant chemistry, Green Planet Paints® has taken earth-friendly coatings to a whole new level. The results are truly sustainable natural coatings that are safe, tough, durable, long lasting, easy to apply and a pleasure to the senses.
Whether the project is at home, office, a dog house, fence, deck, new baby’s room and crib or just a simple ‘face lift’ for your kitchen, bathroom or any other space, Green Planet Paints® is the perfect solution for the green-minded painter, designer and do-it-yourselfer. Green Planet Paints® is so unique and durable, there is no need for using a satin or semi-gloss anymore in places like the bathroom and kitchen. So you no longer have to deal with high reflective sheens in these spaces anymore. Even doors and trim no longer need to be a high sheen as the paint lines are very highly scrubbable, even when colored which is not like conventional products. Velvet, Eggshell and Satin all clean up easily.
Green Planet Paints® interior/exterior natural stains and sealer lines known as Agri-Stain and Agri-Prep Sealer are both highly sustainable lines which are superior in every way. At >92% bio content, they exceed every bio preferred standards set for the coatings industry. Agri-Stain is a bio mineral product, it has no petrochemical components, no heavy metal dryers, latex acrylics or adhesive resins like all the other industry water based “stain” which are (actually just semi translucent paint) products; and yes, even the large industrial leaders are overwhelmed with its capabilities and performance of our technologies. Agri-Stains are true stains and work like the old solvent-based stains, but Agri-Stain will actually help preserve your home/projects in many ways solvents were not able to. Agri-Stain prevents de-degradation of the substrate and even preserves and rejuvenates the substrates with its natural plant oils. Agri-Stain technology allows our product the ability to penetrate deep in the substrate which helps protect and extend the life of your property while it is also safe to use even around children, pets and the highly chemically sensitive. With Agri-Stain there is no more dealing with cracking finishes or when dealing with traffic patterns on wood decks and being told you have to either strip the deck first or go with a darker color, and then do the entire deck again. With Agri-Stain you simply clean the affected area and apply more stain. We have had nothing but overwhelming praise of our Agri-Stain products. If you desire to seal your Agri-Stain work for projects like natural wood floors, cabinet work and shelves, simply apply Agri-Prep Clear Sealer over the stained area or cabinet for that soft or blusteriest tough satin finish.
Green Planet Paints® interior/exterior paint line known as Agri-Paint is a highly sustainable paint line that is superior in every way. At >50% bio content, it exceeds all the bio preferred standards set years ago for the paint industry. Agri-Paint is a bio water born acrylic paint, it has no petrochemical components like latex acrylics or heavy metal dryers like other industry products do, and it is so durable even the large industrial leaders are overwhelmed with its capabilities. This one paint line like the Agri-Stain’s will help preserve your home in many ways. The Agri lines prevent de-degradation of the substrate and even help preserves the substrates. This technology allows our product the ability to help extend the life of your property while making it safe to use even around children and pets, even the highly chemically sensitive have had overwhelming praise of these products.
Green Planet Paints® interior/exterior micro topping line known as Agri-Crete Overlayment is a highly durable recycled and easy to apply cement overlayment product that is superior in many ways. At >50% recycled and Bio materials, this coating is much easier to use than those in the coatings industry. Agri-Crete uses an Eco-friendly adhesive polymer resin and not an epoxy resin like the other industry products. Agri-Crete was specifically developed with the DYI person in mind; while maintaining the capabilities and performance of the large industrial leader products. That is with the exception of flexibility which is where we differentiate ourselves from the others. Agri-Crete is much more flexible than conventional epoxy systems. Agri-Crete can be applied to almost any substrate (wood, concrete, masonry, ceramic tile, wall board, foam board, sheetrock and more). Agri-Crete is easy to use and can be applied in multiple ways and techniques to achieve the look and feel you desire. Great for use on (garage floors, counter tops, roofs, walls, pool decks and much more). With Agri-Crete there is no more dealing with extreme timelines during application or pulling out the dye grinder when a flaw was noted while the product was in the drying process. Although Agri-Crete comes in many different standard colors, we have found it is sometimes best to seal it or even stain it using our Agri-Stain and then seal everything using our Agri-Prep Clear Sealer. We have had nothing but overwhelming praise of the Agri-Crete product from both contractors and DYI clients.
- Five vibrant finishes available: Flat, Velvet, Eggshell and Satin
- The Renaissance Palette: this is the original 48 standard colors and we have added just a few more to this Palette. But we have expanded our colors to over 350 mineral based colors, with our ability to color match just about any non-synthesized color.**
- Exceptional Performance.
- Rugged Durability.
- True Zero VOC, even after being colored with our exclusive mineral colorant systems.
- ASMT D6886, C14 and C18 tested.
- USDA Bio-Preferred
- Easy Application, no need for fancy rollers or brushes to get a quality look.
- Up to 6 LEED Points on LEED projects.
- Improves air quality up to 50% by its use.
- Highest sustainable products on the market today.
- Safe to use with or around kids, pets, adults and even most chemically sensitive people.
- The interior/exterior/primer (all in one) paint with built in primer technology that works.
- 100% plant / mineral wood stains that act and work like the old oil based stains, but help to preserve wood.
- 100% plant / mineral concrete stains that act and work like the old oil based stains, but help to preserve the concrete.
- Highly sustainable plant-based Sealer/Varnish, can even be applied to the paints to give you a satin-gloss or low sheen look.
- Highly durable and easy to apply recycled cement micro topping that is flexible and Eco-friendly.
- Chemically free of any Isothiazolinones, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchlorisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone, Octylisothiazolinone, Parabens, Bronopol, or BHT chemicals and no heavy metal carcinogen dryers or chemicals.
- Vegan approved and verified.
- Prop 65 compliant. All associated materials are encapsulated to protect the user of our products.
* Satin launched early 2012 but are still currently only made on request for now due to low demands and processes.
** Color line cards offered is presently only the original Renaissance Palette 48 standard colors. Special requests of the added colors can be made but most do not have names or numbers yet. We are diligently trying to rectify this as time permits and are looking at possibly offering color category cards (Neutrals, Reds/Oranges, Blues/Greens, Browns/Yellows, Blacks/Grays). The main thing is we are trying to reduce cost while expanding the colors available. It is just too costly to make up the color cards using the actual paint and paying for the added services with SEAHBS to paint and assemble the cards as much as we have enjoyed working with them.
- Green Planet Paints® has a very high fire retardant virtue. Although not yet UL tested for this, Green Planet Paints® has been found to withstand high intense flames in direct contact without combustion. The paints were tested in a real application using a propane torch, after several minutes (>20) of direct flame contact to the paint which was applied to a copper pipe; the paint would still not ignite but only turn black and had to be scraped off with a knife. Cal Poly in doing the C14 and C18 testing had to reach temps >268°F before the material would actually start burning for a few seconds.
- Green Planet Paints® is a registered trade name and a product line of Go Green World Products, LLC which is a service-disabled veteran owned small business.
- Presently we are working with another manufacture of a natural product that could make our products provided even more benefits than they do now or for a longer period of time.
- Things we already do like mold / mildew resistant, termite resistant, burrowing bees resistant, carpenter ants resistant and much more.
- Looking at making them antimicrobial too.